Learn to Read Spelling Spinners
These special reading blocks help young readers learn to recognize and read their first words. Your child will enjoy turning the blocks to reveal new letters and words. Watch your child's self confidence grow as he/she learns to sound each letter out phonetically and recite rhyming words as well as recognize some familiar words they use in every day language.
This set has been designed Montessori Education Materialsso that with every turn of a red letter, there is a new, real word that is revealed. Some words are well known, and other words are little known but each is found in the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, the standard dictionary used in Canadian and American classrooms.
- 1 set of basic three letter cvc spinners, a, e, i, o and u
- each spinner has 3 solid wood blocks, each block is a 1.5 inch cube
- overall size of spinners is 6 inches long
- ages 4-6 years old (as well as people with special needs who are at the 4-6 year old reading level)
- Potential choking hazard. Contains small parts.