CVCC Reading Spinner Set #1
These special reading blocks help young readers learn to recognize and read their first words. Your child will enjoy turning the blocks to reveal new letters and words. Watch your child's self confidence grow as he/she learns to sound each letter out phonetically and recite rhyming words as well as recognize some familiar words they use in every day language.
This set has been designed so that with every turn of a red letter, there is a new, real word that is revealed. Some words are well known, and other words are little known but each is found in the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, the standard dictionary used in Canadian and American classrooms. There are 48 words in total.
- 5 four letter word spinners featuring the following sounds -in, -un, -an, -en, -on
- each spinner has 4 solid wood blocks, each block is approx 1.5 inch cube
- overall size of spinners is approx 7 inches long
- hand painted, so no worry of stickers being pulled off
- sealed with certified non-toxic waterproof gloss, so no worries if it accidentally gets wet from a spill.
- easy to clean, just wipe with damp cloth.
- *may not be the same consonants as shown in order to protect our design
- ages 5-8 years old (as well as people with special needs who are at the 5-8 year old reading level)
- contains small parts, not recommended for children under the age of 4 years.
- 7-10 business days to create before being brought to the post office to ship out.
Licensing Agreements Info:
We have licensed permission by designer of this font to use this font for commercial purposes.