MDH Toys™ Farmyard Friends Solid Wood Tabletop Bowling Set
Farmyard wooden Bowling pin characters not only make a great game, but also make a wonderful story telling toy. They are fun, easy to handle, easy to clean and come with their own storage bag to keep set together when not in use. Your kids will enjoy playing with this farmyard animal bowling set for hours on end, giving you a chance to read your magazine and drink that cup of coffee that has been sitting on the table waiting for a relaxing break.
• Solid wood construction
• Several coats of gloss to protect painted surface from scratching and chipping
• Choice different pin sizes
• Comes 5 pins, a 1 1/2 inch diameter ball and a drawstring bag to put it all in
• Shipped in a clear top gift box ready to gift.
• Built to last for generations
[FUN TRIVIA FACT]
- Western Canada is the only place in the world that has 5 pin bowling lanes in abundance. The rest of the world, 10 pin bowling is the standard. This set is proud to be patterned after an Alberta game.
[ABOUT PHOTOS SHOWN]
- front of pins (5 inch size photographed in this picture)
- stages of turning a bowling pin
- hand chiseling a bowling pin on the wood lathe
- Set is made to order
- 7-10 business days
- due to the hand carved nature of the bowling pins on a wood turning lathe, please allow for variances in pin width.
- due to the hand painted nature of the product, please allow for slight variances. We replicate the listing to make sure it is a similar as possible to the photo shown on our site.
- please note, this is a paint and brush product. We do not use spray paint or vinyl in this store.
MDH Toys believes in nurturing a child’s imagination through beautifully crafted heirloom quality wooden toys that are both bright and safe. Each piece is made from raw wood turned on a lathe to a finished handcrafted product in either our studio or one of our independent woodworking contractor’s shops. Your children are precious so we also make sure that each one of our toys meet and exceed current government toy manufacturing regulations to keep them safe at play.