Pot of Small Honey Bees
Learning about honey bees can be loads of fun. This honey pot of honey bees makes a fabulous addition to learning about the honey bee life cycle and how our food chain is dependent upon the honey bee. Your preschooler will love to play with the solid wood honey bees, flying them around, counting them and learning about them. These carefully hand painted wooden bees are finished with weatherproof gloss so they can be used in a sensory bin inside or in a fairy garden outside.
- 1 solid wood pot with lid (approx 2.5 inches high by 3 inches wide)
- 1 scoop (approx 3 inches long)
- 12 honey bees (approx 1 inch size)
- set is made to order, we do not mass produce.
- 7-10 business days to create before bringing to the post office.
If you are looking for honey bees and pot set that is a safe size for a toddler, please check out our large honey bee listing: